“We believe in diversity and inclusion. These values are part of our personal development strategy. We favor a work culture where every individual feels valued and can contribute to the company’s success.”
The “Positive Actions” program
Diversity and inclusion are part of Ampacet’s values. We ensure equal opportunities and promotion possibilities for all our employees based on merit, qualifications and skills. Joining the Positive Actions program enabled us to improve a number of points such as:
· Recruiting women for largely male-dominated jobs, and vice-versa;
· Promoting women to high-responsibility positions;
· Equal pay between men and women;
· Accepting part-time contracts and parental leaves to ensure a better work-life balance;
· Signing a collective agreement to highlight our commitment in terms of equal opportunities and diversity.
We are committed to pursuing employee awareness of these values in order to promote a fulfilling and innovative work environment.
Who are we?
Ampacet Corporation is an international industrial company specializing in the manufacture, development and sale of masterbatch for the plastic industry. Masterbatch is used to manufacture a wide variety of consumer products, notably in the food, health, building and general infrastructure fields.
Ampacet was founded in 1937 and runs 25 manufacturing sites in 18 countries.